RCCSD Summer Learning Program is for all students currently in grades K-8, which is part of the district’s Learning Recovery Plan. The purpose of this program is to help students mitigate learning loss and prepare for a successful 2022-2023 school year.
- The program will be Monday through Friday beginning July 25th through August 5th from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- The Summer Learning Program will focus on math and literacy.
- This is a free program funded through ESSER III funds.
- If you would like your child to participate please complete this registration form. You will be required to complete one registration form per student.
- The registration window will be open from April 27 to May 6.